A fantastic opportunity has arisen for keen gamers to join Activision’s city centre office in Dublin! You will be actively involved in the Quality Assurance of our great games to ensure the localised versions meet the highest quality standard before being released.
You must be fluent in German with excellent written and spoken English and have experience playing a variety of genres on gaming consoles and working as part of a team.
This is a full time position for a fixed period of approximately 3 months initially with a possibility of extension to this contract.
• Test each project assigned to identify localisation and functional bugs.
• Review language components (e.g. Text & Audio files) before integration.
• Identify and report bugs into the bug database in a clear and concise manner.
• Regress bug fixes to ensure each bug has been addressed correctly and has not introduced additional problems.
• Provide ad-hoc translations.
• Provide assistance to team members, work as team buddy when required.
You must answer the following questions and attach a CV to be considered for interview.
• Are you fluent in German?
• On average, how many hours a day do you play games?
• What games consoles have you played?
• What is your notice period?
Please apply by email to - Jobs.IE-Activision@activision.com
We do not require the assistance of recruitment agencies / consultancies.
Job - German QA Tester
No replies to this topic